1469 Sandpiper Spit
Exceptional Waterfront Home with 50’ Boat Dock
All maritime pursuits are possible with this dramatic 4,500 square foot custom built 3 story home located over the water on the San Francisco Bay with 360 degree views of Berkeley, the Bay Bridge, San Francisco, Angel Island and Mt. Tam in Marin. This true waterfront home offers a 50’ boat dock and a deck extending out over the marina. Imagine the entertaining you can do from the third floor, which has a spacious open floor plan, a chef’s kitchen with polished concrete countertops and expansive dining room and living room spaces, all with panoramic views of the SF Bay and the marina. Just off this level is a large deck with access to the private boat dock below. Just step aboard, cast off, and get your boat out into the Bay in minutes or drop in your paddleboard and take a spin around the cove.
The deluxe master bedroom suite is also located on the third floor and it too has incredible views of the SF Bay Bridge. Connecting the floors is one of the home’s most distinguishing features: a steel and concrete spiral staircase surrounded by windows that frame the panoramas. The second floor not only has 3 ensuite bedrooms, all with water views, but also a media room large enough for a grand piano. Moving down to the first floor you will find the oversized 3-car garage and separate wine room. A large elevator conveniently accesses all floors.
- 360 degree views of the SF Bay
- Private attached 50' deep water boat dock
- 4 BD/4 Full BA and 2 half BA, 4492 sqft of living space
- Custom built in 2005
- Large open chef’s kitchen with professional stainless steel appliances
- Elegant master suite with panoramic SF bay views
- Master bath Jacuzzi tub and steam shower
- Interior 3 story steel and concrete spiral staircase with water views
- Exterior 3 story steel and concrete spiral staircase over the water
- Second and third floor outdoor decks facing south to the SF Bay and facing north to the marina
- Large furnished outdoor deck patio over the water on the marina side
- Outdoor lighting and fire pit on deck patio
- Wine room
- Oversized elevator
- Second floor family room
- Radiant heat floors
- Owned solar energy system
- Custom interior lighting throughout
- Electronic shade screens on south facing windows
- Quiet residential setting
Point Richmond is a hidden gem with luxury homes sporting some of the most dramatic views in all of the Bay area. Loaded with history and sitting on a peninsula surrounded by calm waters, this community is home to both commuters and boating enthusiasts. The downtown area has an abundance of shops and restaurants and has a quaint small seaside town feel: The Mac hotel, The Up and Under Pub and Little Louie’s Café are just a few popular favorites. Other interesting places in Point Richmond include The Plunge, a renovated historic swim center, The Golden State Model Railroad Museum and the Miller/Knox Regional Shoreline, with miles of shoreline trails and activities.
Point Richmond is just minutes to Berkeley, Oakland and the Bay Bridge and a 10-minute drive takes you to the Del Norte BART station in El Cerrito.